Bitch Logo

Monday, August 17, 2009

i'm gonna kickstart this thing


hey

go read about my fundraising efforts to help me along in the journey of "blasted!" bitchmusic.com i just
came off of Ferron's land where i went to do a bunch of filming for
the Bitch's Bitches club. we did photo shoots, interviews and
frolicked in the forest. it was so moving to be back in the place
where i began"Blasted!" Now i'm on my way to NYC to
do some more projects for alla my Bitches. the secret page gets
launched on October 10, which is the date that the Kickstarter
fundraising ends. read all about it on the Bitch's Bitches link of my website! bitchmusic.com
it's gonna be so sweet! i'm also working on a video project where i
interviewed a bunch of my artist friends about their creative process.
i'm calling it "Bitch wants to know: the clatter of making" which
will also be up on the secret site. October 10. Ten Ten. it's got a
ring to it, don'tcha think?"

1 comment:

  1. i'm so pssyched you kickstared Blasted! i pledged (small, but what i could) and am honored to be one of your "bitches" offically. god/dess, how i love that word/your name.
    "kitchen" is my new favorite B song. i can't wait til you play NYC again. my bones feelin' brittle without live-Bitch-music in them.
    read some of my new stuff, if you have a tiny second to spare. and yea, let me know how i can further help Blasted! get blasted.
    love you sister.
    xo
    M

    ReplyDelete